How to Turn On Visual Desktop Notifications In Windows
The method is quite straightforward and easy, and you just need to follow some of the simple steps that we have discussed below.
Steps to Turn On Visual Desktop Notifications in Windows:
1. First of all, open the Start Menu on your Windows (On any of your Windows 10/8/7). Inside that using the search bar, search for the Ease of Access Center and then open it from there.
2. Inside the Ease of Access Center and look for the option “Use Text or Visual Alternatives for Sound” option there and then click on it.
3. On the screen that appears, you would see the option named “Turn on visual notifications for sounds (Sound Sentry),” and there would be the checkbox aside to this option. Just check that box to make the selection and proceed further for the other steps.
4. Now under the Choose Visual warning, select the option “Flash Desktop, functions, ” and from there you could also choose the other options too for setting up the visual notifications style and working for your alerts.
5. After all, your settings and selections services just click on the Apply option to begin the Visual notifications on your computer. That’s all, from now onwards, you could experience the visual style notifications for any of the notifications that you would get on your PC.
Note: You could also turn off the visual notifications by unchecking the “Turn on visual notifications for sounds” option by going to the panel on step 2.
So this was the method through which you could set the Windows to give the visual notifications for every of the sound reminders that are also the notifier looks only. If you are willing to go for the amazing style of notifications and don’t let with that old method of being notified by the sounds only then go and apply the method.